The mission of int@j is to promote the success of the ICT and ICT enabled services sector on regional and international levels, which can be achieved by enhancing the related business environment and having all related stakeholders working in harmony to support the sector to raise its competitiveness and enhance its growth on the regional and international levels.
One of int@j’s most important objectives is to “Advocate Industry Issues” for both ICT and BPO industries and promote public private sectors dialogue through structured Advocacy Framework, through which will contribute to forming a pro-active coalition with stakeholders and ensure constructive dialogue with the government. Such framework includes managing industry stakeholders’ relations and resolving industry conflicts, building and reinforcing bridges among association members, and acting as a liaison between association members and government, media, universities, NGOs and donors.
• Enhancing investment and business environment in a manner that leads to reducing the administrative and regulatory cost
• Creating opportunities for growth in domestic, regional and international markets
• Increasing domestic and exporting productivity and employment
Advocacy Agenda 2010-2012
Tackles issues related to:
• Business Process Outsourcing
• E-business and digital content
Among which are:
• Government procurement & tenders
• R&D fund & empowerment
• Bridging the gap between universities graduates and market needs
• Security laws & policies for e-transactions
• Intellectual property.
• Participate in related work groups
• Sponsor related events & meetings
• Provide PR & Marketing services
• Provide specialists or consultancy in specific areas (legal, economic, business)
• Share any related references, studies…etc
• Participate in related roundtables, and lobbying meetings/ sessions
For reference please contact us at: