Serving members to support their growth and continuous development is at the core of int@j’s mission and values,as the association determines its success by the degree of positive impacts it generates for members in specific and for the ICT and ICTES sectors in general.
The list of int@j’s services grows long as each member organization is served to satisfy its specific needs. Yet, and generally speaking, the association’s services are grouped into these categories:
Through an effective and well-established advocacy and lobbying mechanism, int@j and its members play a key and participatory role in influencing national policy-making that impacts ICT and ICTES. The association’s efforts thus far had very tangible impacts on eliminating legislative boundaries and hurdles that otherwise would have hampered the sector’s development and progress. In collaboration with its members, int@j continues to identify existing or emerging legislative challenges, develops position papers, and advocates for favorable solutions with the appropriate decision and policy makers.
Exploring new markets and creating business opportunities for members are the key focus of int@j’s marketing programs. Moreover, int@j is committed to continuously promote and strengthen relations between the ICT & ICTES sectors and emerging industries such as health, education, and banking to foster mutual benefits through the diffusion of ICT & ICTES in these key industries.
Human resources are and will always remain the ICT and ICTES sectors’ most critical assets and competitive advantage. int@j therefore supports continuous capacities development projects to provide its members with opportunities that strengthen their technical and managerial skills by means of techniques that are in par with latest global developments and trends.
As the sector’s representative, int@j boasts the ability to forge alliances with numerous partners for the purpose of providing members with value-added services that reduce costs, generate increased exposure, and benefit individuals employed by its members. To name a few, int@j’s corporate services:
Corporate health insurance services
int@j has been focusing on consolidating ICT companies’ health insurance plans under one umbrella, streamlining the relationship between ICT companies and health insurance providers. Through a competitive process, int@j coordinated a remarkable package that would best suit your requirements. As a member of int@j, you will be able to benefit from this insurance policy
For more information please contact: Ms. Hassan Khatib at Mona.email@example.com
- Online access
- Edit Member profile
- Publish members press releases
- Create and check details of published business opportunities, check http://www.intaj.net/node/add/rfp
- login into career section
- Add your special events on Events Calendar
- Recruitment Packages
int@j and Bayt.com are launching a career platform to empower employers in the industry to efficiently hire the perfect talent and help ICT professionals find job vacancies that match their skills.
int@j members will have the privilege to search for CV & post Job opening for free on int@j records, and can get benefit of Bayt Packages with discounted rate for int@j members, check http://careers.intaj.net/
- Member to member Services
int@j has a bi-weekly newsletter promoting services of int@j members, these services considering special offers for int@j members, for more details on these services, intaj member exclusively may check details online on http://www.intaj.net/rfp_list
- Regional & local RFP
Stay tuned for our weekly newsletter presenting highlgihts and trends of ICT industry, and follow link for daily updated list of available RFP in Jordan and region markets.
Legal Advisory Service
int@j has negotiated an arrangement with Legal Advisory Firms to offer their services at a highly discounted rate for members to attain under int@j umbrella. Accordingly, the following firms were qualified ‘Sa’ed Karajeh & Associates’ and ‘Sanad Law Group (in association with Eversheds KSLG)’ offering int@j members the opportunity to obtain the following services on discounted retainer base on the full cost of the corporate legal advisory services:
- Represent the company as its Legal Advisor in Jordan.
- Draft, assist, review, or take part in drafting legal correspondence and translation, contracts, and forms related to the company’s business (including without limitation commercial, lease and employment contracts)
- Provide legal advice on all legal issues related to the company structure, governance, employment contracts, by laws, social security, and taxes.
Other specialized services For further details, optional advisory services proposed and overall cost of both offers, please confirm your interest back to Sarah.AlSouqi@intaj.net.
Financial and taxation advisory services
- Provide professional corporate finance advisory services by serving companies throughout their business lifecycle.
- Provide valuable business advice and assistance to IT companies to better manage their financial and tax risks.
- Provide accounting, financial, and specialized tax consulting services.
Other specialized services
- int@j has negotiated an arrangement with Financial and Tax Advisory Firms to offer their services at a highly discounted rate for members to attain under int@j umbrella. Accordingly, the following firms were qualified ‘A2Z Consulting & Professional Services’ and ‘ZADD’ offering int@j members the opportunity to obtain the following services on discounted retainer base on the full cost of the corporate financial and tax advisory services:
Market Information services
int@j has negotiated an arrangement with the ‘Economist Intelligence Unit’ EIU to offer their market information services at a highly discounted rate for members to attain under int@j umbrella. Accordingly, int@j members have the opportunity to obtain the following services on discounted annual bases on the full cost of the services:
- Technology Briefing & Forecasts this service allows members to access daily updates for 60 countries covering info related to market size data, analysis, and forecasts for the technology sector for (2550.00£)
- Views Wire: this service allows members daily critical analysis on global business conditions for 203 countries and regions; briefs on implications of important economic, political, and market developments around the world for (6480.00£)
- Saudi Arabia Market Brief
- Iraq Market Brief
Qatar Market Brief (Upcoming)
For more details, Here are full descriptions for market information content and which countries they cover for both services mentioned above.
On the other hand, to better complement this effort and ensure serving all sector’s segments, int@j has established a “Market Research & Information function as part of int@j’s Business & Exports Development Initiative, to help put together indicative market information on some regional destinations of priority to our industry based on credible sources and following standardized research process.This service complements the corporate services package int@j is creating, and the first Market Report we are launching is:
int@j reports are offered for 250JD each, For further details, please send us back your inquiries at Sarah.AlSouqi@intaj.net
Public Relations services
int@j has negotiated an arrangement with PR Agencies to offer their services at a highly discounted rate for members to attain under int@j umbrella. Accordingly, the following firms were qualified; ‘Bridges PR’ and ‘Tactix Strategic and Consulting’ offering int@j members the opportunity to obtain the following services with up to 30% discounted rate base on the full cost of the following services:For further details, and to acquire more information on other optional advisory services and overall cost of both offers, please send us your interest back to Farah.Hammo@intaj.net
- Media Relations – Develop and maintain effective working relations with media outlets in markets, Press release and announcements distribution. Attention-getting activities development.
- Message Development – To create messages that reflect the clients vision and mission.
- Manage Special Events – Create special events, such as press conferences and manage all aspects including audio-visual support, staging, program agenda, and collateral material.
- Media Preparation – Preparing management for media interviews.
- Collateral Material – Assists in the preparation of media kits, quarterly newsletters, and other printed material.
- Social media services- Create, design and develop content for Client-branded social media pages such as Linkedin, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Internal Communication plan- Create a mechanism for employees to communicate with each other.
- Monitor all published news related to the client.