- Increased the number of our association members by attracting 20 companies to join our growing community.
- Attracted the world's biggest companies in order to introduce them to the local market and facilitate investment and knowledge transfer opportunities. Twenty-five local companies presented their services and products to Google; most of them were able to establish a relationship for mutual benefit.
- Successfully diffused ICT into other sectors (Health, Pharmaceuticals, Energy ); this was done by conducting events and workshops to introduce ICT and ICT Enabled services to these sectors for better understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Successfully re-branded and launched the new ICT Magazine; which focused on engendering the members through sharing experiences and creating new business opportunities for their companies.
- Created new services with different stakeholders to support the human capacity development in the ICT sector.
- Launched a new portal for the association that will enhance the communication between int@j and its members through the various dynamic services available within the new portal.
- Established new partnerships and strengthened the existing ones with key stakeholders in order to better service our members.