Silicon Valley-based Founder Institute has launched a pre-seed start-up accelerator in Jordan to support early-stage entrepreneurs.
The companies can take advantage of the Founder Institute’s program, mentor support, and network.
Applications to the Jordan virtual 2020 Founder Institute are now open and interested start-ups can apply at fi.co/apply/jordan – before the early admissions deadline on Nov 9. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the program is being held online.
In times of change, entrepreneurs get to work building the future.
As the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator, the Amman Founder Institute can help you:
- Focus on what’s important, using a structured growth process that defines your next steps, helps you move quickly, and has proven to reduce the time and cost to build a startup.
- Make smart decisions, through constant feedback on your strategy and progress for the entire lifecycle of your business from the world’s top entrepreneurs and investors.
- Build a global business, by leveraging the world’s largest network of startup mentors, founders, and investors (based in Silicon Valley, with chapters spanning 225+ cities across six continents).
Since 2009, we have helped over 4,500 portfolio companies raise over $950M in funding, solve big problems, build products people love, recruit amazing teams, and more.
Let us help you build something that matters.
Apply to the Program
The Final Admissions Deadline for the Jordan Virtual 2020 program is 2020-12-13. But, if you apply by the Early Admissions Deadline on 2020-11-09:
- You will be invited to take the Predictive Admissions Assessment for free ($0 USD value)
- You will be eligible for the Early Course Fee (the early price of $399 USD increases to $499 USD after the Early Deadline)
After completing the application below, you will be invited to take our Predictive Admissions Assessment, which is our main criteria for evaluating applicants.