The present online form is developed in the context of EMPHASIS – Euro-Mediterranean Network Facilitating Market Uptake of Innovations from SMEs project, according to the “EMPHASIS Open Call_ENI CBC MED” document.
The EMPHASIS Open call aims at collecting applications from SMEs, startups, spin-offs located in one of the eligible regions of Greece, Jordan, Spain, Lebanon, Egypt, or Italy, which are targeting to address on of the sustainability priorities set by the EMPHASIS project.
Twenty-Four (24) beneficiaries (4 per country) will be selected to receive free-of charge innovation support services to develop new business ideas and open innovation collaborations.
Key dates for the open call:
- Call launch: 01/05/2022
- Call deadline: 15/6/2022
- Selection results announcement: 1/8/2022
- Services provision: September 2022 – April 2023
Steps for successful submission of the application:
- Preparation of the Online Application content
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions included in the Declaration on Honour
- Uploading of a Pitch Deck for the solution
- Submission of the application
EMPHASIS Open Call Document: https://bit.ly/3LGS1Ui
Please submit any questions to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org