As part of its ongoing support of the entrepreneurship ecosystem, Umniah’s business incubator The Tank is launching a new cohort of its incubation services.
You can find below the eligibility criteria of applicants:
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Must have a tech-enabled startup that uses one of the technologies, such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Cybersecurity, Fintech, Blockchain or an E-commerce (Social Media or website), Smart Apps.
• Startup must be in the early stage; validating the idea (MVP) or having a selling product/ service.
Accepted Startups will enjoy access to a full range of services:
• One-on-one mentorship
• Workshops and training courses
• Access to finance
• Financial and legal consultation
• Business development and marketing
• International Access
• Office space
• Vocational license facilitation
Interested startups can apply through the link (here).
The application will be closed on Saturday 10th April 2021.
You can find (here) a video that describes The Tank’s services and eligibility criteria.
Also, we want to invite you to attend an online session on Monday (5th April 2021) at 4:00 PM, in order to describe more the application process and The Tank’s Services. Also, to answer any question that applicants have. The session will be held on The Tank’s Facebook page. You can find Facebook ad. (here) and Instagram ad. (here).