Greetings from your association int@j
As part of int@j efforts to assist its members to grow through “Access to Market” Pillar, and to mitigate COVID 19 effects, int@j is in the process of organizing a Jordanian Pavilion at “LEAP Tech Event” taking place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia between Feb 1 & 3, 2021. LEAP organizers have also guaranteed 100% refund for any expected lockdown or travel restrictions that could result from the changing circumstances.
“LEAP ” is the tech event for all those who are interested in the Saudi market. LEAP will be massive in scale and supported by all levels of Saudi businesses and the government.
Here are some preliminary facts about LEAP:
- It is a coordinated Saudi government event of national importance, global in scale and is instructed from the very top.
- It will focus on emerging technology including AI, IoT, Blockchain, 3D Printing, Quantum, Robotics, Unmanned vehicles, and more.
- The impact and representation will be across all major sectors: Health, Finance, Energy, Education, Digital Entertainment, Transport, Smart Cities, and more.
- Coordinated by MCIT, it will involve key buyers across all Saudi government and major companies.
– Will welcome 30,000 attendees and over 1,000 exhibitors
More info about this important event could be found through www.OneGiantLeap.com
I have attached the event floor plan.
If you have the initial interest to be part of this event through exhibiting your products/service, kindly send an email to email@example.com by maximum 28 of Sept.
Accordingly, we will get back to you with more details regarding the package and fees… We will have a space of 30SQM which will accommodate only 6 exhibitors. First Come First Served.