Organized by SOFEX, AIDTSEC is a biennial conference and exhibition that is established to be the region’s most significant AI conference, aiming to bring together the lead AI guru’s in Defence Technologies and Cyber Security.
AIDTSEC aims to attract the region’s vastly recognized officials, decision-makers, technological experts, professionals, and researchers in the field to tackle and discuss the world’s emerging AI Defence Technologies including Digital Transformation & Infrastructure, Big Data & Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Data Protection, and many more important AI-related subjects.
AIDTSEC is a two-day engaging conference and exhibition that aims to be the platform for AI Defence Technology & Cyber Security lead experts, innovators, and startups to exchange expertise, strategies, and knowledge in driving forward in the AI world.
Pairing a spectacular group of leaders and pioneers under one roof, the conference and exhibition sets the stage for mutual cooperation with the objective of building bridges of understanding and knowledge-sharing to stay ahead of future of AI threats and to maintain global peace and security.
An opportunity for AI Defense Technology and Cyber Security solution providers to exhibit and demonstrate their latest achievements, most advanced technologies, and state-of-the-art innovations.
Who Should Attend and Exhibit?
- IT Lead experts
- IT technicians and specialists
- Startups in the field of IT and Cyber Security
- Logistics, Supply Chain, Mobility and Transportation Corporations.
- Computer Science, Data Analysts, IT Students.
- Sensors and Automated Systems Companies.
- VR, AR, MR and 360 Companies and Startups.
int@j members will enjoy a 10% discount on space prices as well as tickets, if interested to attend and exhibit, please register HERE https://register.aidtsecjordan.com/
Date: 27-28 October 2021
Venue: King Hussein bin Talal Convention Centre – Dead Sea
Registered online Visitors and Exhibitors can print their badges at home, please make sure to bring:
- A photo ID to collect your badge along with the confirmation of registration.
- Badge collection and registration between 27 October until 28 October 2021is from 8:00 until 11:00.
- Vaccination Certificate or a Negative PCR test valid for 48 hours.
- The opening hours for the AIDTSEC 2021 Exhibition is from 9:00 until 18:00.
- AIDTSEC will be providing complimentary shuttle busses to transport the visitors from the accredited hotels to the King Hussein bin Talal Convention center – Dead Sea and back. The shuttle bus program can be found on the AIDTSEC 2021 website transportation from the contracted Hotels to the site and back, a shuttle bus program will be found at the Hotel’s Concierge desk, The SOFEX Registration Center, and our website.