The Centre for Digital Public Infrastructure and the UN-based Better Than Cash Alliance excited to invite you to a virtual discussion that holds significant potential to build an inclusive digital payments ecosystem.
Date: 24th August
Time: 6:30 pm IST to 7:45 pm IST
The discussion titled, ‘Scaling Inclusive Payments through Interoperable QR Codes,’ is designed for policy makers and any government officials involved in the developing a digital payments infrastructure. Our aim is to foster collaborative learning and actionable insights in the pursuit of responsible and inclusive digital payment systems.
During the session, we will delve into the realm of interoperable QR codes – a technology with potential to transform payments while ensuring security, efficiency, and affordability. By drawing inspiration from global practices and real-world examples, we will explore how interoperable QR codes can pave the way for an inclusive payments ecosystem, creating systems that are truly responsible by design.
Distinguished speakers (tentative list):
- Filipe Correa Lima da Silva, Banco Central do Brasil
- Premier Owoh – CEO and Managing Director, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System PLC
- Bridget Rose M. Mesina-Romero, Director, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipiinas
- Anubhav Sharma, National Payments Council India (NPCI)
- Pramod Verma, former Chief Architect Aadhar and India Stack
Attached the concept note that outlines the anticipated outcomes, and the detailed agenda.
The meeting link will be shared with confirmed participants as the event date approaches.