The U.S. Commercial Service invites U.S. women business leaders to join us for virtual discussions with women entrepreneurs across Africa and the Middle East.
On each “coffee chat” participants will hear from local SMEs in the designated market, learn about export opportunities and make connections with potential business partners in Africa or the Middle East.
This month’s chat, titled Women in Tech – Networking for Growth in Jordan, on Tuesday, September 21, from 9 am – 10:15 am ET, will showcase Jordanian women in various fields in the technology sector, including EdTech, FinTech, Software, and Digital Marketing.
This coffee chat session will provide a platform for U.S. women business leaders in the tech sector, who are interested in doing business in Jordan, to connect with women entrepreneurs in the market and exchange best practices.
- Natalie Hatour, Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service West Los Angeles (Moderator)
- Camille Richardson, Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Middle East and Africa, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Janee Pierre-Louis, Senior Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service Jordan
- Ruba Darwish, Jordan Country Manager, BMB Group
- Sahar Madanat, Founder & Creative Director, Twelve Degrees
- Reem Khouri, Co-Founder and CEO, Whyis
- Hadeel Anabtawi, Founder, The Alchemist Lab
- Maha Al-Said, CEO, Gate to Pay
For more information or questions, please contact Bobby.Hines@trade.gov or Natalie.Hatour@trade.gov
register to attend HERE