Global Innovation Academy (GIA) in partnership with Alrana Consulting are offering breakthrough Online Certification Programs. It’s the chance to Learn creativity & innovation skills, framework, tools, and best practices in driving innovation culture and mindset into organizations and societies.
It is an investment in your career and become part of Global Network of Innovators. Alrana & GIA Certification training programs scheduled in the next three months:
GIA Certified Design Thinking Professional online training
26 Oct 2020 – 29 Oct 2020
Trainer, Dr. Kasim Kanakri, Author of Global Innovation Framework & UAE Innovation Award
Training & Certification Language: English
Design thinking is a non-linear, iterative process that teams use to understand users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems, and create innovative solutions to prototype and test. It’s crucial to develop and refine skills to understand and address rapid changes in users’ environments and behaviors.
Design Thinking consists of interactive workshops that will help participants to have the skills, tools, and confidence needed to drive change across their business. By the end of this course, participants will:
- Acquire a deep understanding of the Design Thinking principles, process and tools.
- Apply the Design Thinking framework as a structured process to solve problems, generate breakthrough ideas and co-create an improved customer experience journey.
- Improve personal effectiveness by becoming a more empathetic service provider.
- Use observational techniques to gain deeper insights into customers and users
- Increase confidence in creative abilities By Apply Design thinking methods to work and life.
- Practice the skills of design thinking through the Selection and prototyping of ideas
- Ability to use proven methodology and tool for creative problem solving again and again.
Price : 1600 JD
Intaj members : 50% discount = 800 JD
- Training fees.
- 120 USD (Online exam registration fees for two attempts)
- 100 USD (GIA Annual membership fees)
For information or registration E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 0776323333