Global Innovation Academy (GIA) in partnership with Alrana Consulting are offering breakthrough Online Certification Programs. It’s the chance to Learn creativity & innovation skills, framework, tools, and best practices in driving innovation culture and mindset into organizations and societies.
It is an investment in your career and become part of Global Network of Innovators. Alrana & GIA Certification training programs scheduled in the next three months:
GIA Certified Innovation Practitioner
13 Dec 2020 – 16 Dec 2020
Training & Certification Language: Arabic
Effective innovation in public and private organizations require the participation and active involvement of employees at all levels through the use of new and innovative knowledge and skills since the skills of yesterday will no longer guarantee the successful handling of current demands and future challenges in a rapidly changing world.
The primary objective of the Innovation Professional Level Program is to help the participants acquire the fundamental innovation skills which will enable them to effectively deliver practical results by applying the acquired knowledge and skills to real-life innovation projects and situations in their organizations.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the importance of imagination and creativity
- Understand the difference between creativity and Innovation
- Apply practical imagination and creativity techniques
- Create your own organization’s Innovation definition
- Identify the innovation type most suited to the organization
- Selecting and managing Innovation portfolio projects and programs
- Understand innovation process
- Measure innovation effectiveness and impact
Price: 1600 JD
Intaj members : 50% discount = 800 JD
- Training fees.
- 120 USD (Online exam registration fees for two attempts)
- 100 USD (GIA Annual membership fees)
For information or registration E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M: 0776323333