Since SHETECHS Initiative is aiming to identify and empower tech-females whether as leaders, employees, freelancers, and entrepreneurs, we’re looking for inspirational women working in the ICT/ITES sector to express, share and explain their roles and achievements to motivate and assist other tech-female career seekers pursue their dreams.
If your organization is interested to be recognized and promoted as a gender-balanced advocate within SHETECHS Initiative, and employs tech females based on the below criteria, please encourage/nominate them to be part of SHETECHS Stars & Role Models Community to be featured as SHETECHS Role Models and shed light on their career path and achievements.
- Tech-female who led OR participated in developing tech related project within an organization, an entrepreneur who founded/co-founded a startup, or operating alone as a freelancer.
- Has been practicing coding, software engineering, and/or computer engineering for at least 2 years.
- Possesses the will and ability to spread inspiration to other women and exchange her expertise and challenges about being female in the tech industry.
- Possess a level of maturity and self-confidence to do the job as expected from her.
- Possesses persuasion skills, to influence and motivate other tech females.
- Possess the willingness to advocate for gender diversity balance.
This form will be closed by the end of Tuesday 6th of October, 2020.