MediaScope is pleased to announce the 2021 edition of “Who’s Who in Jordan’s Information & Communication Technology (ICT)” print and online editions to be published in April 2021.
Three thousand and five hundred copies of “Who’s Who in Jordan’s ICT 2021” will be distributed FREE to ICT clients and companies in Jordan and the region, in cooperation with int@j, in addition to distribution at ICT exhibitions and events. The book content is also available as a website at www.JordanICT.com, which includes comprehensive search functionality for company and staff names, client names, products and services offered, brands and intellectual property, dealerships, countries served, and more.
This year, Who’s Who ICT has increased its focus on Online Channels. Here are some digital marketing benefits for all profile participants:
– We will distribute a full PDF of the 2021 edition, free to thousands of readers Jordan, who will be able to download it from a link sent via email, SMS and What’sApp or to download it from our website.
– We will send mailshots to promote this publication, which will include your company logo as a participant.
– Your profile will be posted and promoted on our social media channels. Also, your announcements and news will be posted throughout the year:
As an int@j Member, you have the opportunity to participate at a considerable discount, arranged by int@j and MediaScope. Participants get a Company Profile with complete information, logos, key staff names and photos, and much more in print and digital editions.
This publication offers One Page or Two Page Profiles to participating companies:
* Normal Rate for One Page Profile = JD 295 + Sales Tax
int@j Member Rate for One Page Profile = JD 245 + Sales Tax
* Normal Rate for Two Page Profile = JD 395 + Sales Tax
int@j Member Rate for Two Page Profile = JD 345 + Sales Tax
(Rates include publishing the profile in print and online editions)
Advertising Pages are also available to int@j members (including inside pages and premium pages) at a special rate. Advertisers also receive Banner Advertising in the online edition.
Below is the official Media Kit for this publication, including further information regarding content, sections, opportunities, and rates. Please note that the deadline to confirm your participation is 11 March 2021. Kindly contact MediaScope or int@j before that date to participate in the next edition of “Who’s Who in Jordan’s ICT”.
MediaScope contact: Mohammed Aqel, Tel 06-5538369, Mobile 077-8791401, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICT Association of Jordan – int@j