Green Circle Company, a specialized firm in cyber and information security solutions and services, announced that it has partnered with GRC360-Global Risk Compliance Technologies, a widely known professional services firm providing information security and cyber security services, to expand its Compliance & Certifications services in Jordan and MENA region.
“We are excited to partner with GRC360-Global Risk Compliance Technologies,” said Montaser Al Sabbagh, EVP of Green Circle. “Through our partnership with GRC360-Global Risk Compliance Technologies, we believe, we are offering unique and true value, as well as deep insight into Cyber & Information Security excellence, beyond compliance & certification mandates.”
“We are excited to welcome Green Circle” said Dr. Kamran Meer and Kashif Sohail, Directors, GRC360 Global Risk Compliance Technologies. “The need for Cyber & Information Security Excellence, makes our partnership a clear value-add for both companies and their clients.”
About Green Circle
Green Circle Company is a specialized firm in developing and supplying cyber and information security solutions & services, consulting, training services and SOC managed services for various clients’ in public and private sectors across MENA according to industry compliance regulations & certification mandates and international standards by aligning strategy, process, people and technology compelled for secure business excellence.
An international professional services firm providing the following information security and cyber security services:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance, remediation and consulting services,
- PCI DSS QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) certification services,
- SWIFT compliance assurance services,
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance services,
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 compliance & certification services,
- CSA certification and ISO 27017 security compliance & certification services,
- ISO 22301 business continuity compliance services,
- ITIL version 3 and version 4 compliance services,
- COBIT2019 compliance services,
- Cyber & information security risk assessment services, and
- Penetration testing services for web applications, mobile applications, networks and operating systems.